GDPR - Processing of personal data
- SC ARDE IARBA SRL is a personal data operator registered at the General Register of the National Agency for the Supervision of Personal Data under no. 14646.
- According to EU Regulation 2016/679 - General Regulation on Data Protection GDPR (previously according to the requirements of Law No. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of such data, amended and supplemented and Law No. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector) SC ARDE IARBA SRL, headquartered in Str. Lt. Alexandru Popescu, no.9B, Attic, Room 1, Module T3, postal code 032577, sector 3, Bucharest, Romania, registered at the Trade Register Office under no. J40/7882/2020, CUI 42763890, Tel. 0744 171 424, email email@example.com of the site www.ArdeIarba.comundertakes to manage the personal data provided by the Visitor/User/Buyer securely only for the specified purposes, will not disclose, sell or provide to anyone the information received.
- www.ArdeIarba.com collects and stores the User's personal data directly from him, by his free choice. The data that will be saved in the databases www.ArdeIarba.com are: name, surname, email address, telephone number, address and other data for invoicing only if they are provided voluntarily. The refusal to supply them determines the impossibility of processing the orders sent online to the virtual store www.ArdeIarba.com.
- providing services for the benefit of the Visitor/User/Buyer
- ending contracts
- invoicing of purchased products
- fulfilling orders
- solving any problems regarding the purchased products
- advertising, marketing, advertising (e-mail/SMS/telephone with general and thematic information, information on products similar or complementary to those already purchased or that may arouse interest for the Visitor/User/Buyer
- free choice of the User to subscribe to the newsletter and voluntary participation in various contests/promotions/advertising lotteries
- when a product, although displayed, is no longer in stock, at the request of the User by using the "Stock Alert" button, it will be notified when the product returns to stock and available for delivery.
- the User's personal data are sent to the courier companies with which we collaborate in order to deliver the order, to the public authorities in the situation where the applicable legislation or our legitimate interests require it.
Duration of personal data retention
- The personal information provided by the User will be stored in the databases of www.ArdeIarba.com as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were provided or as required by applicable law. Usually, they are kept as long as the User has an active account on the site www.ArdeIarba.com.
- The user may at any time request the deletion of certain information, communication by any means provided, participation in promotion or contests, withdrawal from the subscriber list of notifications regarding marketing campaigns conducted by www.ArdeIarba.comor closing the account, subject to retention of certain information including after closing the account, where required by applicable law or our legitimate interests.
- The user is not obliged to provide personal data, this decision not determining any consequences.
- The registered information is intended for use by the operator and is not communicated to third parties except for the approved partners / service providers with which there is a contract that protects this data received from the User under the penalty of obligation to pay damages.
- To refuse to receive information about products, services, events, etc. offered by www.ArdeIarba.comthe User will send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with written requests.
- According to GDPR and Law no. 677/2001, the User enjoys the right of access, free intervention on the data, the right not to be subjected to an individual decision and the right to oppose the processing of personal data concerning him and to request the deletion of data. In order to exercise these rights, but also to make any changes to the personal data provided, the User will send the most detailed request to email@example.com.
- The user has the right to go to court if he considers that his rights specified above have been violated in any way.