- According to 365/2002 on e-commerce republished and amended and with GEO 34/2014, the buyer has the right to return the purchased products, for which the payment was completed, without specifying the reasons, within 14 days. The return period expires after 14 days from the day on which the buyer or a third party, other than the carrier, indicated by him, enters into physical possession of the products.
- To exercise their right of return, the buyer must provide the sellerwww.ArdeIarba.comwith information about the products to be returned, using the formby sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by calling the displayed phone number of the store.
- The return request must be made before the expiration of the 14 calendar days.
- The refund will be made within a maximum of 14 days from the moment of confirmation of the return request.
- The transport cost will be borne by ARDE IARBA SRL, with the exception of the transport cost for products delivered from outside Romania (imported goods). ARDE IARBA SRL, except for the cost of transport for products delivered from outside Romania (imported goods).
- The buyer is responsible for the integrity of the returned products until they arrive at the store. If the products arrive with traces of use, damaged or unsealed packaging, the buyer will have to pay the shipping fees and will receive the products.
- The conditions of the right of withdrawal apply only to individual consumers, defined in art. 2, point 1 of GEO 34/2014.
- It will not be possible to return products that: show signs of damage or wear, have been unsealed and the original packaging is no longer intact, have labels detached or broken.
If you are thinking of returning the product, do not use it! You cannot use the products you have received before making a decision to cancel the sale-purchase agreement.
The right of withdrawal exists to allow you to examine the product as you would in a store, not to give you 14 days of free use!